home

best of [road trip] 2012

Somehow I just got around to uploading the 'real' photos from our road trip.  We love our camera and I was so happy to find some great photos from all along our trip. I thought I'd share a few with you lovelies.

Best of Solvang: 

There was a sign in the dutch bakery we went in that read "Life is short...Eat cookies!" Don't mind if I do...

a mocha roll...

[for inquiring minds: sunnies: Anthropologie, blazer: J. Crew, bracelet: Forever 21, scalloped blouse: Forever]

and then Aebleskivers and coffee!


As if there were any decisions to be made...


Delicious puffs of dough...


that didn't last long or cost much.



Best of Santa Barbara: 

Sunshine and wine at Sunstone Vineyard...


My goofy and adorable man:


The gorgeous property:


Best of Morro Bay:

The Rock:


and the bay:


Sometimes your husband goes all paparazzi on you:

[for inquiring minds: earrings: World Market, sunnies: Anthro, necklace: Forever 21, chambray top: Madewell, Jeans: Target, boots: old]



So you decide to do handstands in the soft golden sand...


and things in up where they weren't supposed to!

 It was such a blast and I feel so blessed that we live so close to such beauty. (Oh and, I wanna go back...back to vacation.)

12 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

your photos are amazing!! i want to go there!

paislea said...

looks like you had tons of fun!!

allister bee blog

bevy said...

your roadtrip looks fun and yummy! and yes, the scenery is beautiful.

VANESSA said...

I love the pic of KC and his bagged up vino!!! You've totally inspired me to post the photo's from our Chicago trip!! Better late then never right?!

Ps: killer hand-stand.

Xo! V

The Egg said...

morro bay looks insane. i need to check it out!

xoxo the egg out west.

Liz Brown said...

Thank you for posting the pictures :) I've been to CA 4 times, but each time I stayed within about a 30 mile radius around Huntington Beach, Anaheim, etc. I like seeing pictures and stuff of the rest of CA.

Is that all your own hair?? Its LONG! and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

road trips are my favorite :)

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Awesome photos, I had no idea your hair was so long, its gorgeous.

XO,
Erin

Kasey Lynne said...

Umm first of all, your hair is SOOO long and gorgeous!!! I never noticed how long it was before.

SO jealous of your trip. I'm going to have to try that SB winery the next time I'm up there. Looks divine!

Carly said...

Great photos! Also, did you get sand in your pants?

Anonymous said...

soo many thoughts while reading:

1. i MUST go to this bakery. you are the second person in one week to post about its abelskivers. it's happening.
2. your hair is so pretty. seriously??
3. your photos are brilliant.

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

That bay is GORGEOUS. so jealous.