home

moving on...

Soooo, that list I wrote at the beginning of the summer is still in progress, cause it's still summer, until September 23rd to be precise! However, I said that finding a new place to call home probably should have been moved to number #1 and although it was always of our minds that we wanted to be in a new place, we weren't quite proactive about it until my man found a new job. We didn't want to commit to living somewhere only to find out that he'd have a longer commute than he'd have to. That said, since he was offered a job, that he was happy to accept, two weeks ago, went went in search, found a place we loved, applied, and were offered it. We are so excited to move and get settled there but I have to admit I am NOT good at this transition part. I want to move in and have it look and feel like home over night. I HATE the time of being in transition and want things to feel like home immediately. I'm going to have to learn to accept that things won't be that way. And, that'll be a good thing to learn, right???

Here some of my home inspiration from my pinterest.

Gorgeous light & white living room...

A great job in a little kitchen...

An office to look forward to working in...

A clean and cozy bathroom...

A garage that isn't dark and dirty...

Maybe if I keep all this images in my mind I'll be able to quickly get to where I want to. Maybe.

5 comments:

Becs said...

Love the stove and the yellow in that second picture! Good luck with the wait. I hate waiting for things to happen too.

SiljeOhlaLA said...

That's not too much to ask, sure you'll find something! It's all in the details...

Bad Joan said...

love these home inspiration images!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

such awesome inspiration
absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Carly said...

I like all of them!