home

10 for the weekend

[artwork done by and for by way of ney] 


Although it doesn't feel quite like fall here in LA, I sure am ready for it. My pregnant (eeeEEeEee) self is more than ready for a little cool down. I am ready to snuggle up on the weekends with a hot drink, a cozy blanket and a great movie. How about you? Is the weather where you are feeling like fall?


some classics with a Nashville flavor

I think I'm game for the challenge, you?

 I'm not a moustache fan but I'd kiss this one

easy hair definitely worth attempting this fall

totes I could definitely throw my everything into

some fashion sass I could use at THIS time in my life

these are the kinds of stickers I like to see in public places

an illustrator whose show I'd love to go to and print I'd love to have

it's fall so find a orchard near you where you can pick your own fruit

this amazing girl is proof that some hard sacrifices are worth making to follow your dreams

xo
chanel

2 comments:

Sierra said...

It is definitely fall here in UT and the leaves are beautiful, but falling quickly! Hope you had a nice weekend!

Carly said...

I would totally kiss THAT mustache!!! <3
Thanks for introducing me to Jen Renninger.
Also, beautiful artwork by YOU!!!