home

it's fall somewhere...

[image via]

I woke up this morning to the chilly, fall, Washington air. (It was such a welcome change to the crazy weather patterns that we've been having in LA. It seems that LA is just starting to realize that it is actually fall.) I am in Seattle for the first part of the week, sipping some of the best coffee, kicking up the fall leaves, and soaking in every minute with my best friend and her new baby girl. 

I am beyond blessed to have friends like this is my life. Friends that take the extra time, and make the extra investment to celebrate lives BIG moments together. Friends like this are not to be taken for granted. If you have one, call her up, make some plans, give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek and tell her that you love her. If you don't, don't throw yourself at the girls who are in your life and want desperately for them to be there for you, you'll know when you've got one of the good ones...there will be no doubt. When she comes around, hold onto her tightly, for she is one of the best gifts you can have. 

[my last trip to Seattle]

3 comments:

VANESSA said...

Agreed!!! XO!

Unknown said...

I hope my city, Seattle, was kind to you. Our crisp air truly has been amazing.

Dani // andbubblegum.com

Carly said...

Wish I was there with you guys!