home

wash off the day

Life holds certain things that we have in our "go-to" belt whenever we need to relax, decompress, and release the day's stress. Some days we need our friends, some days, our families, some days it's just a hot cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or a special dessert. Some days we need to get out and go for a walk, feel the sand between our toes, or play with a puppy. For the most part there many things that are my go-to mood boosters. For my man, there is one thing that snaps him out of a bad day more than anything else...surfing. Getting in the water, soaking in the coolness of the ocean, feeling the salt on your face, and the undeniable strength of the sea. It instantly reminds you; life is bigger than your little trials. (He's pretty darn good at it too...and, he's mine!)

3 comments:

SiljeOhlaLA said...

wow, nice! I wish I had the guts to learn how to surf...

Carly said...

Give me a pup, a nap, and a chocolate dome. Also, a sleeping baby.
P.S. Gnarly, brah. \'''/

Carly said...

Give me a pup, a nap, and a chocolate dome. Also, a sleeping baby.
P.S. Gnarly, brah. \'''/