home

5 things: nails

[layout and choices for by way of ney]

1} Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve: this stuff is deliciously amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy at all. Can't say enough about it!

2] A basic pink nude: I love OPI's Bubble Bath & Essie's Mademoiselle or Adore-A-Ball

3] Essie's Chinchilly grey polish: I can't wear this without someone commenting on how much they love it. Even guys!

4] OPI's Give Me Moor: a great dark color. I love it for my toes and especially for this time of year. 

5] Deboran Lippman polish: never disappoints! Her glitter polishes are amazing! My sister loves her multicolored Happy Birthday polish. I love this gold Boom Boom Pow polish. So fun to put over any other color or by itself. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i def needed to read this today :) my nails have been needing some care and def a new polish! ohh and if you're interested i'm giving away a starbucks gift card on my blog! come check it out!

vanessa (the gal) said...

i love goooooold! and man, i NEED to get my nails done A-SAP!

xo!

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com

JW | PEONY said...

Mademoiselle is one of my go tos! More times than not I can be caught with that color on my fingers. I recently discovered the fabulousness of deborah lippmann's glitter polish - I especially love the Happy Birthday one. Great picks!

Clara Turbay said...

love this blog. check out mine!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to check out that lotion. My hands get unbearable dry. I like the gold glitter. I like to mix a little of my gold in with other colors right now.

<3 Rachel

Carly said...

Oh, you and your Chinchilly. We need to take a picture of you holding Ickle while wearing chinchilly.

Catherine @ The Spring said...

Really gaga over that Debora Lipman polish... wonder if I could find it here in Australia? Love the California cool vibe of your blog - it's perfect inspiration for a girl like me in laid back Brisbane!

- Catherine @ The Spring

http://www.thespringblog.com