home

41 weeks and 2 days of progress...

At the beginning of my pregnancy I knew that I wanted to do something creative to document my ever growing bump. I got the idea to make a stop motion video that showed the progress of my little babe. Next up I had to choose a location, an outfit, and a photographer. All these things were complicated. The location needed to be somewhere that I could get to easily, conveniently, and would look the same for 40 weeks. The outfit needed to be one that fit (properly) for 40 weeks. The photographer needed to be someone that would be willing and able to help me execute my vision during and after the 40 weeks. The video below is the result of that. It wasn't easy to always get out there at the right time of day and when all necessary parties were willing and able but...we did it! AND...I'm ecstatic that we did. My husband and I love the final cut and I know my little man will one day too.

 

Location: my parent's backyard. Outfit: dress from Anthropologie. Photographer/Editor: my amazing sister

7 comments:

Megan C said...

That is so neat to watch! Great idea!

Nicki said...

I love love this Nellis! So great and such an amazing memory!

Lisa said...

Well, this made me cry. So beautiful!

Katy said...

This was amazing! What a cool way to document your pregnancy!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Wow Chanel, this is so amazing!! Your little man is going to love watching this one day - so clever and such sweet memories!!

AND... you look amazing the whole way through! Nothing changes except your bump :)
x

VANESSA said...

I LOVE this!!! Great job Carly, Chanelly, and Knox! It was a team effort :)

Kasey Lynne said...

He is so cute!
What a great idea girl. Loved it!!