home

five: found JOY

Sometimes the best and most simple way to snap me back to reality after crazy days have worn on me is simply to take a look around my home and remember how thankful I am for what I've been given and what I've created with it! Hopefully this will serve as an inspiration to you to find inspiration and JOY in your home too!


Temari from a trip to the swap meet. I love that they are one of the first things that I see when I come home. They sit perfectly on this glass dish and are a delightful welcome home. 


Progress. After a lot of hard work studying Anatomy I am happily done with that part of my Pilates Certification. I actually loved diving into the bones and muscles and discovering what really initiates and allows what movement within our bodies. Our bodies are so complexly amazing! Each pencil shaving felt like an accomplishment with hundreds of pages to color and study!


After watching Forks Over Knives, every dinner that we've made at home has been plant based only. Last night we had grilled zucchini, steamed green beans, and roasted butternut squash with balsamic reduction. It's been amazing home much we've enjoyed it and how many great flavors are in veggies alone. 


There is nothing quite like having fresh flowers in your home. I love going to the farmer's market and finding my seasonal favorite as the year ticks on. My Voluspa candle was given to me by one of my best friends and I love it for the visual glow and shine, the refreshing smell, as well as the reminder of the love in my life.  


The best part of waking up... is an amazing latte that can be made in the comfort of your own home with organic beans! There is nothing like the smell, taste, and joy of a great latte. (I'm definitely obsessed with all things good coffee related.)

What things are being you JOY today?

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I love volupsa candles! They are my absolute favorite. And the veggies sound delish.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Megan said...

LOVE fresh flowers in a home. they make me so happy.

Kira said...

Right now my joy is in my sweet sleeping baby who allowed me to get a project done by taking an extra long nap :)

Molly said...

I can't wait for it to warm up enough for fresh flowers. Lattes are also one of my great joys. Love the blue measuring cup.

Carly said...

I love what you keep your pencils in. I wish I had a coloring book like that!
Also, those zucchinis look like they are slowly moving like slugs to me.
I like the last photo so much that measuring cup is perfect.