home

hawaiian countdown

[photo via]

In just five days my man and I will be in Hawaii. He will be working and I will be relaxing and we will be celebrating our three year anniversary. 

looking forward to:

1] find the best shaved ice on the island

2] eat amazing fresh fruit and seafood

3] watch my man surf when he's done with work

4] swimming in the warm water

5] waking up and putting my bikini on straight away

6] listening to great music

7] doing Pilates on the sand

8] smelling plumeria

9] going on drives with the top down

10] reading lots of magazines

11] (maybe) giving surfing another try


Are you going on a vacation to somewhere warm soon? Maybe this summer. What things do you look forward to on vacation?


3 comments:

Katy said...

I wish I was going on vacation somewhere warm in the near future! I would love to just lay on a beach somewhere, relax, and read a good book. Enjoy your trip!

iheartkiwi said...

We just got back from Oahu! We were only there for a few days but I left feeling so relaxed and recharged.

You will have such a wonderful time! Happy anniversary!

Carly said...

Or going on SURPRISE helicopter rides!!!!!